SPCA Talk

Yes, I went for the SPCA talk in Taylor's PJ. I left early, I just had some other things to do. This post is going to be picture driven.


I was just so distracted by the children. They are so cute running around, jumping here and there but they do their own things quietly. They don't make hell of a noise like some other kids does.


They brought a big dog and a puppy. Which totally attracted many students into the auditorium.

Random picture in class. We were bored to death while waiting for our lecture to be done with other groups.

Comments

aisha said…
JQ! It's 16th! You know what that means~

http://seenamon.blogspot.com/2010/03/marchsixteen-promo.html

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger