Semester 2 Timetable is out

I finally changed my blog list and updated my blog page, some of them are so out of date, it took me sometime to clean that mess up but I'm satisfied.

I am treating myself badly recently. I am not eating healthily and I am definitely not getting enough exercise. My skin condition is horrible, I feel like a prune, so crinkled and dehydrated. My skin is so dry, must be due to my lack of self control of choosing carbonated drinks instead of water. Keep using CNY as an excuse. Water is so bland or blah~, experts encourage a slice of lemon or squirt lemon juice in it but it just doesn't do it for me. I need to detox anyway, tea will be the best fluid to replace my H2O.

Seriously, I am so gross. It just came to my mind that I can actually drink the same cup of water/tea that was left uncovered, overnight on my desk. Can you conceive the amount of dust or micro bacteria that might have landed on the surface of the liquid? As horrifying as it might sounds, it still doesn't stop me from gulping it down my throat. What can I say, I must be parched.

I have been popping Sticky sweets in my mouth non-stop ever since I bought it. Addictive especially if it is sour, probably next collection will be Sticky sweets bottle. Please produce more wildberry flavour!

Timetable is out! Can I not go for the Wednesday class but join the Tuesday class? Other than that, it is pretty much the same. I love how they always give us off on Fridays, thumbs up for that! It's time to go to work, I'm so sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger