Just another CNY

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Hurray....

And it stops there, lifeless, emotionless, and filled with dullness. Excitement don't show no more than the expression on my face. Just a smile as it comes every single year. Yes, I know, it is sad.

Probably is not the atmosphere, probably it's just me. I've been really 'whatever' and 'who cares about life' lately. Blame myself for not making it interesting. I came to a confirmation of knowing that in the mere future, don't ever get a job that requires you to stay in one place for too long. I kind of like the working hours of 11am-8/9pm. I prefer going later in the morning and leaving later. I'm more of an insomniac. I'm sure some of you will disagree as often I will usually be the first to leave during events/parties/outings. Sometimes even to the extend of not joining those social activities. It is only recently because I know how precious 'home time', I would want to spend more time being at home or spending time with my family as I'm always never in. It helps to give me more 'me' time too, I prefer to get some random movie that I never heard before from the shop and then cuddle myself with my pillow on my bed with some chips and my eyes on my laptop instead of being out.

Talking about it, I shall be at my serenity state now! Happy CNY!
Ciao! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger