Freaking In Love With This Song!

"Invisible"

She can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile
She’ll never notice how you stop and stare whenever she walks by
And you can’t see me wanting you the way you want her
But you are everything to me

[Chorus:]
And I just wanna show you
She don’t even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
You just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible

There’s a fire inside of you that can’t help but shine through
She’s never gonna see the light
No matter what you do
And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be

[Chorus]

Like shadows in a faded light
Oh we’re Invisible
I just wanna look in your eyes and make you realize

I just wanna show you she don’t even know you
Baby let me love you let me want you
You just see right through me
But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible

She can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who don't know, it is so..... Taylor Swift. I just recently found out about this song after 'ransacking' my brother's MP3. He He, no la. I borrowed his MP3 without permission because he was out and I was too lazy to sms him. I took it for the long train ride to KLCC from Telok Gadong. It's amazing that I still take the KTM after 'forever' preferred to drive to college instead of taking the KTM. I admit that I missed those time where I can just sleep, last minute read-up before exam or allow my mind to wonder upon reaching my destination.

My idea on why Taylor Swift is popular:

For guys: Physical looks.
For girls: Her lyrics.

Her songs are mostly catered to girls in high school where they are still at a very vulnerable point of getting their hearts broken by the wrong choice of guys or in a harsh way of putting it, Jerks.

I do like her songs, who wouldn't fall for such fairytale lyrics though at the same time gives an impact and a wide view of what many girls are going through.

You would probably be wondering what do I mean by 'Fairytale' Lyrics. It seems a bit too much too soon to talk about 'LOVE'. For God sake, why do you put yourself in such an agonizing predicament. All the 'oh, I love him. Why don't he love me back' drama just don't make sense. You are not even in a relationship with him yet, how sure are you that you like the whole Him? Can you tolerate him in every way? What are the challenges that you will be facing, can you overcome them, Together as ONE? Using 'LOVE' too soon is just placing yourself on a one way trip to disaster. You love each other, nothing else matter. Wake up people, you barely even know each other!

'We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible'

One word.... AWWWWW right. Not wrong, I will 'aw...' to that too. Which girl wouldn't want to believe that it could be 'a beautiful, miracle and unbelievable' together with her crush. Note that I use the word 'Crush' instead of 'Beloved' because crush comes and go but it can be developed as well, depending on the situation.

Nevertheless, it is a very nice song especially when words fails, music prevails. Imagine when you are trying to tell this guy forget about the other girl, she's not worth your time as you are there for him. You got to be super thick face and valiant to pull this trick off. Imagine if all you get is rejection after doing all that, what a pity, it will be freaking embarrassing! I'm sorry to say that I might even laugh but I'll try to be sensitive and control myself. Though, don't be surprised over-hearing a similar case through the radio in the future as it is obscure what girls will do these days to get a guy attention.

Sign off for now! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger