The surpirse.

okay. This is a HUGE news. Most of you will be freaking happy and relief once I've announced it. All my friends know that I do not own a facebook account and I don't plan to get one. I was told many times to just crapping create one but I guess I was just stubborn. Anyway, today is the lucky day or me to finally own one freaking facebook account. I'm sure you all are dying to know who the hell that made me change my mind and finally put this 'weirdo JQ, not having a facebook' to an end.

I once said that if I were to start an account, it must be for business purposes and hell yeah, it is the reason why I finally got my hands on it. The place where I'm kind-of interning gave a short lecture while I met up with them for an event prep, complained 'what is wrong with you, how are you going to succeed in this industry?!' and so on.... 'today, go back, you better start one and have at least 100 people in your list'.

I feel so weird now, having a facebook account. Seriously, feels so freaking wrong! Maybe because I'm new at it. I feel so blur, no idea what am I doing with it.

Find me: Jq Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger