Finally got my hands on...

the-sims-3-584410.jpg
the-sims-3.jpg

I have been wanting this for so long! I finally got the chance to experience it. I love it, just keeps getting better. I haven't completely explored everything yet, busy with assignments. I will once I'm free from the torture of completing reports, essay, and other important stuff.

67984-l.jpg
I do love to get the original version but it is a bit costly as I'm a bit broke right now. It would be nice to get it as a Christmas present....*hint hint*. I would love to have this collector's edition just because for the obvious reasons of the oh-so-one-of-the-kind pendrive! Some of you may know that I am a huge SIMS FAN even though I hardly have the time to play with it. I have the whole collection of SIMS 1 and Half collection of SIMS 2. (half cause I'm so incredibly lousy in high-tech installation method, I gave up on trying to install those super 'susah' and 'mafan' needs of installation procedures). I can play till I forget time! That Addictive!

Uploading my CRR Video, do comment and critique. I need to improve in my production skill (which is total zero!). Hope that it will speak to you in some ways.

twitter (nialjq)
'I tweet, I don't Facebook'
ps: *Haiyo, cut what cut?! Cut d become so slow. B4 that internet very fast one okay. Who ask you to go and simply cut cut cut.* Listen to the latest radio advert, very smart for countering the opponent. (I'm not standing on any sides, no matter what, Internet here in Malaysia is still consider slow. Or else youtube loading will be freaking fast!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]