Berries dilemma ep03

http://bananaboatman.blogspot.com/2009/11/berries-dilemma-s01-ep03-war-cry.html

For the first time ever, I'm up on the fourth snooze from my alarm phone. It is 5am, the silence of the dawn always keeps me collected even though I do not usually wake up for it. If I were to feel the silent night, it will only happen when I choose to stay awake throughout the night, when everyone is in bed dreaming away.

The reason why I am up so early is to do the things that I couldn't do during the day as I am busy most of the time while last night, my younger brother was home for a couple of days before going back to the hostel for his SPM. Thus, leaving me to bed early as I couldn't get hold of the laptop like all the other nights.

I had fine dining with Joanne, her housemate and pao the other day. It was nice, we were all struggling to chuck down the incredible beef during main course because we requested for 2 pieces of tender bread before the appetizer. Thanks Lisa and Joanne for the invite! Pictures will be up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger