Wasn't supposed to be rhymy....It ain't meant to be

d***Up, down
Left and right,
There's only just one side.
Center is not a choice but it's a choice for runners.
A path that they will never complete,
It's a never ending race.
***In and out
This makes me laugh out loud.
It put a smile on my face
It is a grace
For the most memorial unproductive chat ever
With a friend that's forever.
***Trying to recall
It is something about door
Funny that I never thought about it
That I would wonder while I sit
I am still smiling
Yes, it's something.
***Life's precious as a jewel
Mixed with loads that are cruel
The world may suck
But it's also about luck
If we just stop with the complain
We may stay away from getting strain.

Listening to Colbie Caillat, Bubbly on the radio...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]