Bloggersess + Rambling

If you have been following me on Twitter, I said that I am a total obsess blogger. Is like I need to blog at least once a day. As long as I have internet access, I will totally blog. I know, it's craze! I too use twits loads but not as much as blogging. If I ever needed to choose, duh, it will be like so obvious answer.
Bloggersess = Obsess + Blogging
Seriously, I will just blog whatever at anytime of the day. I am so in blogging mood. I love blogging crap! Even just a few minutes before going out, I will type something and save it if i can't finish it.
I don't know why but I had already told twit and many others about my all time favourite game, The Sims, with their latest Sims 3! I am surprise that I haven't blog about it. I am excited about it but maybe wasn't as excited when Sims 2 was just out in the market. The more version coming up, the more tedious installation is but I'm fine with it so far. Learned how to install by trial and error, haven't completely install though, just so lazy. I guess I do get the fun out of finding the ways of installing a new programme. I love technology, it gives new excitement and new things to explore. FUN! Of course, you may be frustrated at first but after a while it will be fine.
Oh yeah, recently, I am beginning to like reading chick flick books. I've found that everytime I stopped by MPH, I would walk around the Teens/chick flicks/romance corner. The funniest thing is, I always walked out empty handed. I never buy those books that I wanted to read, I keep on thinking ' I will buy them when I am out with my mom shopping'. I haven't really started reading any books yet and my last book was 'The Last Lecture' for my Media Appreciation class. Before that I guess was the 'No Apologies, the truth about life,love+sex'. It was a really good book which encouraged me to attend the seminar recently in my church. Also, there will be a lot upcoming conference and events that I will be attending, lots of them are church activities which I think I am kind of looking forward to it.
My house now is filled with people. Haha, I don't mean literally. My sister from Sabah and my younger brother from Sungai Besi are back for the week. It seem RMC and UPNM got some H1N1 suspected cases so his school is close for a week. I am going out with them, it's not often I get to do this. Not sure what we'll be doing yet, we'll just see how tomorrow. My brother suppose to be home quarantine cause
H1N1 = Quarantine = Free Time
I was just telling some people that I don't mind being quarantine at home as long as I have full access to the internet/Tv/F&B/air-cond/games. (so many slash) It will be my break from everything! Actually, I am suppose to do the itinerary for the media carnival thing but I am just so lazy. See, I rather blog than do my work. I am just happy that I don't have to think about exams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger