My little Brother's Birthday!

Maybe LITTLE is not the right word to use, how about BIG LITTLE BROTHER?
*awkward moment with silent background*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahaha, bodoh la me! Anyway, this my younger brother. For those who know my brother since forever, you know that he change like so much. It really amazed me that he could actually be a Hot soon-to-be-man guy. I guess RMC (Royal Military College) could do you good.

Handsome right.


Yup, he has to wear formal like all the time. I guess..

Maybe not so good looking in cadet clothes.

This is nice, can attract girls. This is not NS (national service) okay.

I don't if all the three medal is his but i doubt but he did won something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYN!
YOU MAY NOT BE HOME BUT IT'S OK, I'LL MESS YOUR ROOM UP FOR YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]