Choir + Family

Choir coach that's leaving Malaysia soon.
He fat d, must be well fed now.
Junior over the right hand side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Esther, Sir, Yunn Teng
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Random pictures of me and my Camera!



If you noticed, my camera is PINK!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Younger brother in car.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sibling Picture Time!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My face is the biggest! wahahaha!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newz of The Day:
  • Red nail varnish! Chili Red from Elianto.
  • Pimple and mosquito bite, Horrible. having both on my face!
  • Unfinished Globalization assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger