Quarantine




It's 12.38am Sunday morning,
I feel like i'm drunk,
took one penadol,
head still spinning,
WHY?
cause i just came back from the movie Quarantine.
This is the show that i wanted to watch so long ago, ever since i watch the first trailer, i thought it was interesting.
There were 9 of us,
My brother, Esther, Alvan, Brain, Alex, Larry, Caleb, Jasen and me.
23 November is ALEX YONG BIRTHDAY!!


We bought a cake for him,

My parents took my camera for holidays, so I don't have camera. Sorry ya, no pictures....

Quarantine was not bad but i just dont like the way its view, Major Headache wei!!

I feel like want to vomit!

The story was good and i know what concept they trying to tell the audience, the movie is meant to turn out this way.

At 1st i was like complaining like mad about the show cause is headache and boring but comes to the panic part, man, real PANIC.

I almost wanted to get out of the cinema but stayed through la,

the movie started at 10pm ends at 11.30pm. Its only around 1 1/2 hour show.

wasnt that bad,

SERIOUSLY, if u are going to watch, PLS STAY THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE.




By the way, i got my Shirts4real T-shirts already. Will post pictures once my camera is back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]