I'm being thrown into the swimming pool!!

i'm wet and soacked in pool water of suria mas, PJ. we were having our BBQ after exam.

Thanks to my college mates, syaz, amirul and imran decided to throw me 1st. Lousy ppl, nvm, revenge was taken back cause they all got pushed too... hahahaha.... plus christine, the last to go.

by the way, i got in not once, but twice. was push the second time while i'm helping them get imran into the pool.

more pic will be posted soon, and i'll do the tags as i promised, and i'll oso talk bout the stuck incident.. but 1st let me finish my Human Comm assignment tat is due tomoro.. crap...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger