Friday...

Work started at 9.30am.
No dance class today as i told nick that i wan to work. He was nice enough to be okay with that than the usual bullying me. hahaha...
Worked ended at 6pm.
No cell, sis kim wan rest.
Toby and Patrinas' Baby boy was born!! Named Nigel!!
Someone i know house got robbed... Pls hope it will all be fine...
Kaven cook mihun for me and serene to eat, and serene belanja V-juice. I share Heidi's choc with everyone in the office, if they wan la.
eat steamboat with family... after so long..
then go Gaint, father is there to pay.. so... GRAB!!
Wanted to sleep d wan but got msg from Michelle to check result. Thought of waiting for tomorrow but cant wait... so force myself up and go online...
Result was average, Human comm was disapppointing but English was suprising..
i keep on complaining 2nd semester is next monday.
my mom say ' serve u right la, holiday oso work. Din take time off for urself. Everyday busy ni, never c your face at home oso'
I've watch 2 more movie after dinner and groceries shopping,
one is Fury and another is the zombies on plane wan, dunno call wat d.
crappping funny..
while watching, chunk down all the junk food that just bought.

I miss DANCE CLASS...
i MiSS learning new STEPS....
i miss miss cat cause she not teaching us english next semester....
i miss mr LAW cause no more malaysian studies...

I loved a new old song!
It just suddenly catch my breath, just wish that the man of my dreams will sing that to me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger