Rosy Cheeks Bird Nest's Hydrating Mask Review



Does it really give me 72 hours hydration? How do you even measure that? I really don't know.

What I know is how I feel about the mask. I can see how dry skin peeps will love this as it is one of those mask that leaves a super sticky residue. Good news is that the sticky feeling does go away after a few minutes, leaving the skin feeling thoroughly hydrated from the inside. After using this mask, I didn't have the need to put on a moisturiser to complete my skincare routine.

After 3 days, even with a flu that makes me rub my nose 3000 times a day, my skin felt fine, not overly dry but of course with the daily cleansing, I reach out for my regular skincare to moisturise my skin. In no way this is a product that you can use once and never needing to use a moisturiser for the next 3 days but I guess it does help in keeping your skin feeling less dry on normal days.

Overall, I do like this sheet mask. It's thin, sticks on skin well, truly hydrates my skin, and freaking feels like it firms my face. Thumbs up from me!

Check out Rosy Cheeks Instagram here.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]