Beauty Maker Brow Manicure Review



Quite unfortunate really. I wanted to like this because I was in the hunt of a new eyebrow mascara to help keep my unruly brow hairs in place. Though, it's not completely unusable, you just need to learn how to use this brow mascara. Check out my video review to find out more and you'll understand why I personally don't like this.

Even after listening to what I've said and you are still interested to try this out. Feel free to use my code for a discount when purchasing this before 9th May 2019. 

You may purchase them here: https://beautymaker-my.com/ (Use code BMXJQ for RM5 discount!)

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger