Dr. Glamogenic Hyaluronic Booster Serum Review


Booster serums is a niche market but fairly popular in the beauty industry as it's known to be really effective when added into your skincare routine. I believe it's because serums like this are very potent in ingredients. They usually keep it simple with one or two main key ingredients to target specifically on one or two skin concerns. So this is not your short cut product or multipurpose product that generally most people love these days. However, if you ever want to take it up a notch, boosters will be the perfect choice.

I was asked to try the Dr.Glamogenic Hyaluronic Booster Serum, I've never heard of them and this will be my first time trying them out. I did a first impression video on them, check it out below before reading my written review after trying them out for a week.



Just like its name, the box and the bottle have that medical feel to it. Simple and straight to the point, a very blah packaging but it's not a bad thing. As much as I love all those beautifully packaged stuff, I prefer my products to actually work than just looking pretty on the outside.


The dropper is quite unique, not completely straight, it has a little curve at the tip of the dropper. Not sure if that's just for aesthetics or really helps in sucking up products till the very last drop. But whatever, the product itself feels quite thick at first but melts as soon as it touches the skin. The heat from my palms makes it watery which allows it to be absorbed so much quicker after patting it on my face.

I realise that rubbing the products between your palms before application does make quite a difference when it comes to absorption. It doesn't absorb as quickly when I pat the product straight on my skin. Thus, I highly recommend doing the palm method when using this product.

Also, this product has pretty much no scent. I smells as pure as it looks. Clear and odourless. After a week of trying this out, it works perfectly fine. Doesn't break me out or cause any irritation and it's the kind of serum that is lightweight and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. Of course, I prefer something a little heavier on the surface, thus I end my skincare with my moisturiser.

Dr. Glamogenic Hyaluronic Booster Serum - 30ml (RM298.80)

For more info, visit Dr. Glamogenic's facebook page

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger