ALTHEA Flawless Creamy Concealer Review


Althea came up with more in house brand makeup! I'm super excited because I believe the team behind these would know what's best in a product since most of them are consumers too. This ALTHEA Flawless Creamy Concealer is one of the 4 new cosmetics they've brought out and you'll see the others (Eyeshadow, Glitter Gel, Lip Cream) on this blog soon. 

As always, check out my video below for a better look of the ALTHEA Flawless Creamy Concealer. 





They have a really simple yet functional packaging with a pretty decent applicator. The formula is super pigmented and if you use a lighter shade on you under eyes, they can really do amazing brightening effect.

Some might say, why 4 shades only? I think it's perfectly normal especially it's their first ever concealer. Plus, 4 is plenty cause most Korean beauty brands usually only produce 2 shades.


I think this is a pretty good concealer as it blends easily, lightweight, and last long on the skin. However, I don't quite prefer this concealer as it has a drier formula after blending it out. It's dries fast so you got to work quickly as you apply. For my under eyes, it's a little drying for my dry skin type. It would be better if you have normal, combination, to oily skin type to use this concealer. 

Also, I don't know if it's just me but the colour swatched looks a little different from the tube. Maybe it does oxide a little. Don't quote me on this. 


The awesome part is that it only cost RM15 each. If you are interested? Check out https://my.althea.kr/ for more info!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger