Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask Review!


WARNING: THIS IS NOT A PEELING PRODUCT. 

Lols, I'm sure many will get confused too. It may be named as Milk Peel but you sure won't get any actual peeling from this product. However, it's actually not a bad product, I quite enjoy using it. Do check out my YT video first impressions as below: 




Yet another product from Althea that got me interested. The cruelty-free Milk Peel Cream Mask is actually pretty unique, not a super new concept but definitely slightly different from the other bubble up clay mask that I've tried. It contains AHA and BHA that helps to "peel" off  dead skin cells on the surface layer of your skin and it has Casein Protein (Milk) for added moisture.

I love anything in pump form as they are much more hygienic than anything in pot/jars. However, I was worried if this clay is going to get stuck at the nozzle after a few use. So far, so good. I guess thankfully, it's a soft clay, so it's not too bad. The clay does bubbles up but not as much and obvious as the Mamonde Rose Bubble Clay Mask.

The first time that I used it, which is what you see in the video, I actually pumped out too much. You really don't need to apply this like a regular clay mask. A super thin layer will do since you'll need to massage this with damp fingers and face until it becomes bubbly. Then, letting it rest for 30-60 seconds before rinsing off.

Product smells heavily of baby powder and the soft clay is super easy to rinse. Additionally, it did leave my skin ultra smooth and slightly hydrated. Personally, in my books, I don't really categorise this as a mask, this is more like a cleanser to me. For me, a mask requires me to wash my face first and then be used as a treatment after.

For more info, visit https://my.althea.kr/

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]