Tried and Tested: Mentholathum Minty Lip Crayons!



I'm so impressed by these lip crayons. I love its minty feeling, seriously, legit minty feeling for a lippie. The colours (I have 4 of them and I believe that's all they have at the moment) are all different from each other and can be quite pigmented after layering them properly.

It's extremely buildable. The first layer is sheer but still noticeable that you are wearing something on your lips. Wait for a while for it to set and then go in with the second layer to build it up, you'll see the colours becoming very much pigmented. If you want to go heavier, similarly, wait for it to set before going on with the 3 layer.

I personally absolutely love these. They are not your liquid lipsticks or matte lipsticks that are extremely bold and last long, these are the type that you'll need to reapply often within the day but very K-style kind of gorgeous I would say.

Watch my video's first impression! Do give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my youtube channel!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger