Awesome Cooling Haircare Product Review!


I have these two products for a long time now and I roughly started using these two almost around the same time. I pulled these out because while I was using the Shikai Shampoo set that I reviewed previously, I didn't really enjoy how terribly drying that shampoo is as much as I like its super cooling properties, thus, I whipped out another shampoo as an alternative and switching between them.

Watch my video review first!






Innisfree Green Tea Mint Fresh Shampoo

This is a really nice shampoo. Not the most cooling but it has a little of that refreshing properties. It smells good and not overly drying, which is fantastic. This comes in a conditioner too but I didn't get that because I have way too many conditioners at home that is not used up yet.


Verbena Scalp Scaling Mask

I got sucked into buying this from Althea because the "more info" section of the website did an ultra amazing job at making me think that I absolutely need this in my life. Plus, it was stated that it's extremely cooling, so I can't help myself. I'm glad that this is a really huge tube because I realise when I mask my scalp with this, I kinda condition my long hair with this too. So, at least it didn't finish in 5 uses. I personally like this scalp mask but I don't use this on my scalp every time I wash my hair because I'm afraid that I might clog my scalp pores as it is quite moisturising. So I only use this on my scalp whenever I feel my scalp is really dry and need the nourishment. I can tell you that this product is extremely cooling, it feels so amazing massaging this on my scalp and the cooling feeling lingers after washing the mask off. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something that can help refresh your scalp. This smells good and does the job well.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]