HADA LABO Whitening Cooling Sherbet \\ JQLeeJQ

Malaysian Beauty youtuber blogger

There's nothing better when a brand comes out with a new product with claims that gets you excited. 

Cooling Sensation. Soothes and Refreshes... Oh yeah, those words are so me. I cannot resist not to tear them away from their packaging and start digging into it. Sadly, it's not what you think it is. 

Watch my video review below, I've explained it all there!


HADA LABO Whitening Cooling Sherbet
Malaysia beauty youtuber blogger

The Hada Labo Whitening Cooling Sherbet (30g, RM65.90) is free from alcohol, mineral oil and colorant. It is available exclusively at Watsons nationwide.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger