Hada Labo Kiwamizu Lotion & Mist Review \\ First Impressions \\ JQLeeJQ


If you have not already seen these floating around Watsons Hada Labo counter, let me introduce you to their limited edition Hada Labo Kiwamizu Lotion that comes in a packaging where a free nozzle spray is provided. It's actually super affordable, RM19.90 for 180ml while RM45.90 for 400ml. I personally think you really only need the smaller one so that it's easier for you to carry it around to rehydrate and refresh your skin whenever needed. 

I have a video unboxing, review, and first impressions on this product. Check it out below: 






They initially sold this lotion as a toner or a second step to our basic skincare routine but I think it's a great idea to come up with a special limited edition package providing free nozzle spray to their customer, giving us the choice to us this product as a mist. I personally believe whether it's winter or summer, a mist seem to always come in handy. I find myself reaching out to my mist even when I was in South Korea during winter, it keeps my face moisturised from the harsh dry cold weather. Of course, the unforgiving hot Malaysian weather makes a mist useful to cool my skin as well as refreshes it. 


Personally, this mist works well for me. I like it and I do recommend it to anyone. Though, this is not airport friendly, it's not one that you can hand carry to board a flight. Just keep that in mind. Also, this packaging apparently is only exclusively sold in Watsons. 

For more information and details of this product, visit Mentholatum website.

Thanks Hada Labo for this product!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger