What I Did Last December? \\ JQLeeJQ Vlogs


To me, December 2016 was definitely a fun month for me. Hectic, but fun. This is because ever since I started my Masters Degree in May 2015, I can't help it but to wrap my head around it all the time. There's always that something at the back of my mind that bothers me. Last December was different because I finally hand in my thesis. Although I'm still not done yet as I will have a presentation coming up in a couple of months time but I'm just grateful that at least I'm a step closer and at this point, I can't do much until I'm called for the presentation. So, I lived life! 





I went for events, trips, spent time with family and friends, camp, and catch up with whole load of work. Plus, it was Christmas and New Year, I had a feast and cooked up a feast too. Truly, it was an exciting month for me. I'm just glad I could find the time to be in the presence of my family and friends. It's been a long time and I love it. 

I don't know what's next for me in 2017 other than being a bride :D Yeah okay, that's huge actually. Lols. I can't wait for the big day! Let's just hope that I could officially graduate before my wedding day. That would be great. 

Also, thanks for your continuous support towards my blog and YouTube channel. I'm definitely going to be working even harder this year to produce more contents and reviews. I'm just glad for all of you! :D



Happy New Year Everybody!
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger