Nano Japan Diet & Antioxidant Smoothie Review!


As much as I like sleeveless tops, I generally try to avoid them, especially the ones that shows my entire arm. Main because I used to play volleyball and swim a lot, which could have been the reason for having broader shoulder and more muscles on my arms. The problem with this is that, if I don't work out, the muscles in my arms get flabby overtime and it's definitely not flattering at all. Plus, it's the hardest to lose when it comes to arm fats. 

So when I was asked to try the Nano Japan Diet and Antioxidant beverage, it took me some time to say yes because I'm a little hesitant when it comes to dieting products that need to consume. Though, I had a really good experience with the Nano Japan Collagen powder and I'm still loving it because of how delicious it taste mixing with my morning coffee or milo, thus, I thought why not try this out. 


My fiance knows very well that I have insecurities with my flabby arms and he loves to make fun of it whenever he has the chance. I probably should be mad at him but seriously, he has such a cute face everytime he makes fun of me, I really don't know how can I be mad at that face. xD Because of my insecurities, I would always opt for top or dresses with sleeves everytime I shop. I really do have a great desire to lose some of those arm fats because it truly makes me look rather big. 

Besides the diet part, there's the antioxidant side to this drink which is great because we need antioxidant to neutralise and remove the free radicals from the bloodstream of our body as well as help protect skin and increase our immune system. Another amazing benefit of antioxidant is for healthier and brighter eyes. 

I do care for my eyes because I'm in front of the computer a lot, especially when I'm editing videos or writing, I could be staring at my laptop for more than 9 hours a day. Plus, I'm pretty addicted to watching YouTube before I sleep, that's another hour at least on the screen. It's only natural that my eyes get tired. If I wear contacts, my eyes get really dry pretty quick. I have to carry around eye drops so help with my condition. 


Nano Japan Diet and Antioxidant Smoothie (280g)

They claim that the Nano Japan Diet and Antioxidant Smoothie is Japan's most advanced formulated anti-aging smoothie that helps to achieve a sexier waistline and promotes an active lifestyle. It can be taken as a meal replacement as it claims to have the nutirents you need such as Acai and Maqui. I personally would only suggest you to replace one meal a day with this, nothing more. If not, they recommend to drink this after a meal. 

They smell quite nice, very berry like. 

Free Scoop provided so you can easily measure out per serving.


How to?
  1. Add 2 scoops of Nano Japan Diet and Antioxidant Smoothie powder into a cup using the scoop provided. 
  2. Pour water, amount to your desire. Best with chilled water. 
  3. Stir well. 

I totally understand why they called it a smoothie now because it does become thick and smoothie-like. It taste pretty yummy, not too sweet. Definitely best with chilled water, I like it better that way. I've tried this for about 20-25 days, I did not consume this as a meal replacement because I really want to see if it helped with the dieting part without me sacrificing food. Plus, it's the year end, I'll be missing out so much if I diet during the festive season!


I guess personally for me, I think it helped mostly for my eyes. My eyes look less tired and they look healthier overtime. I like it! 


As for the arms though, I really can't tell the difference. I don't think it work as well on the arms for me. I feel that you might need to stick to the meal replacement programme with a little workout session to really see progress. Plus, I only tried this for less than a month, it's definitely going to take longer than that to lose arm fats. They recommended to try this for at least 3 months to see results. 

Oh well, lose arm fats or not, I'm just glad he still loves me! :D 

Of course, I will continue trying them out and probably going on a more strict dieting programme and have the Nano Japan Diet and Antioxidant Smoothie as a supplement to it. I'm sure the progress will be much more effective then. 


For more information, visit the Nano Japan Shop Online.

*This is an advertorial.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

markson said…
Is your greatest issue over eating? Assuming this is the case, ensure that the signs take note of that the item decreases hunger. yoofgate

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger