Holiday Smokey Eyes + Glossy Soft Red Lip Makeup Tutorial \\ JQLeeJQ

It’s feeling a little more like Christmas! I’m super excited for the holidays to come, thus, trying to up my makeup game a little more by playing with eyeshadows, which I’m usually more of just a plain liner kinda girl. I’m gonna challenge myself to be more invested in doing my makeup from now on. 

I’m using a lot of the Dior Holiday Splendor Limited Edition 2016 Makeup Collection because I’ve recently received a bunch of products to play with. Thanks Dior for being so kind and generous! 

Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:
  1. Benefit PoreFessional Primer
  2. Dior Holiday 2016 Limited Edition 5 Counleurs Splendor Conture Colours and Effects Eyeshadow palette in 776 Precious Embroidery (Gold, Pink, Mauve, Violet)
  3. Mamonde Cover Powder Cushion in #17
  4. Daiso Gel Eyeliner in Lame Black
  5. she uemura petal lash mascara in Brown
  6. Heavy Rotation trio eyebrow powder
  7. Diorfic Matte Fluid Lip & Cheek Velvet Colour in 004 Luxury
  8. L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Tri-Powder Foundation
  9. Diorfic Splendor Limited Edition Illuminating Press Powder in 001
  10. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Christmas Look 2016 Limited Edition Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume in 366 Prism




xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]