DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION UNBOXING!! + First Impressions!!

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I am super excited to share with you some of the products I received from Dior Malaysia for their 2016 Holiday Collection - Splendor! There are lots of gold and sparkling going on, so be prepared to be wowed by this collection!



I do not have all of them but these are quite a bit I have to say. Also, check out close up pictures of the products and some swatches below. 

Dior Holiday 2016 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette 
DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION
066 Smokey Sequins

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION
776 Precious Embroidery

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION

Left to Right:-
  1. Diorific Holiday 2016 Limited Edition Velvet Colour Lipstick in 950 Splendor
  2. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 366 Prism
  3. Diorific Matte Fluid Lip and Cheek Velvet Colour in 004 Luxury

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION
Diorific Sequinned Top Coat in Nova 001

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION
DiorBlush Splendor Vibrant Colour Powder Blush

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION
Diorific Splendor Illuminating Press Powder in 001

DIOR 2016 HOLIDAY COLLECTION

Overall, I personally think it's a beautiful collection but my personal love would be the illuminating highlighter. I've become obsessed with gold highlighters ever since this came along! The eyeshadow palettes are beautiful but I would prefer if there's at least one matte transition shade because it can get a little too much shimmer with all shimmer shades. Then again, it's the holiday season, we probably could get away with it. xD I definitely will be wearing a lot of the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss and the Splendor blush, they are just so suitable for everyday wear. 

I overheard that they are selling out like hot cakes, I think one of the eyeshadow palette is currently sold out and the blusher, well, I can't seem to find it on their website anymore! Just double check with the outlet nearest to you by calling ahead to avoid disappointment. 

Makeup tutorial coming soon! :D

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger