XIXILI Stand Up For Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign


It was a great break from my long week of work and studies to be there for this year's XIXILI Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. As you know, October is also known as pink month where everyone come together to raise awareness and educate the public on breast cancer, as well as to empower women to take charge of their total being. 


XIXILI 2016 campaign themed Stand Up For Pink aims to also support by fundraising for NGO partner, Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA) through their roadshow at Mid Valley held on the 28th September to 2nd October 2016. Some of the activities were Charity Dry Hair Cuts by Number76, Kiss and Pledge Lip Services by Shu Uemura, Breast health consultations and Clinical Breast Examination (CBE) by the certified nurses of the BCWA team, public donation and fundraising through sales of pink merchandise by BCWA, Pink Pledge, Pink Ribbon Visual Art Display, mount and pose on Harley Davidson "Pink" bikes, wheel of hope with prize giveaways, and the final activity that I was there for, a celebratory Pink Walk parade by breast cancer survivors and supporter. 



It was definitely a great chill out session for me to meet up with my blogger friends as well as some of the survivors that I met last year during the fashion show I support last year. Can't believe some of them still remembers me! Additionally, spending some girl time with my friends to do lingerie shopping at XIXILI's store was a bonus. I truly needed some new bras anyway and I totally restocked my favourite basic everyday bra that's absolutely comfortable by the way. I've had my old ones for almost 4-5 years now, definitely time to change. 


XIXILI would like to take this opportunity to remind Malaysian women to take charge on their breast health and be breast aware through their monthly Breast Self-Examination (BSE) and yearly Clinical Breast Examination (CBE). For more information on BSE, visit XIXILI's website at www.xixili-intimates.com or Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA) website at www.breastcancer.org.my

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Syafiqah Hashim said…
Auchhh! now I know which bra do you like. Hehehehe.. Anyway, nice meeting you JQ during the event, Now I remember that we've met several times already at several event. Looking forward to see each other again okeh.


Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger