Chit Chat GRWM Video + New Makeup First Impressions & Review!


I have no clue what I was doing and I just winged it while trying out some new makeup products. There were quite a number of disasters in this video but hey, I’m no professional but still managed to fix everything at the end :D I’m still learning about makeup. 

Hope you enjoy the video! 



Items Mentioned: 
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Bourjois Paris City Light Radiance Foundation
Beauty Blender
Bourjois Paris Radiance Reveal Concealer
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
Benefit High Brow
Loreal False Lash Butterfly Mascara
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 
Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Foundation
Laduree Blusher
Laneige Two Tone Lipstick

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger