March Favourites 2016!


Hello Ladies! I’m so glad that this is out in April! Better late than never. These are some of the stuffs that I’ve been loving in the month of March. Do let me know if you have any products mentioned here that you love too! Enjoy!

Btw, big thanks to TrupCotel for providing me the apartment to shoot my YouTube Videos! I stayed at the Mercu Summer Suits KL. 




Items mentioned: 
OXY Ultimate Cleanser (Ultra Cooling)
SK-II Genoptics Aura Essence
Olive Tree Handmade Lavender Bar Soap
Benefit Gimme Brow
Physicians Formula Organic Wear
Maybelline Lash Sensational
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid by Color Sensational (Mat 1)

I Wore: 
Contact Lens - MiaCare Silicone Hydrogel Circle Lens
Top - Padini

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger