Fresh Neutral Makeup Tutorial!




It’s finally Spring! Well, technically in Malaysia, it’s always summer but I have a couple of new products in my makeup collection and I thought, why not do a simple tutorial out of the items. Hope you enjoy this video and do let me know if you have any products mentioned here that you love too! 

Items mentioned: 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in no.51 Light vanilla
MUFE Step1 Skin Equaliser Radiant Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle Highlighter Pen
Etude House Nymph Aura Loose Powder
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium Deep
Too Faced Matte Eye Palette
Maybelline Lash Sensational
Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Mood Veil RD100

Maybelline Velvet Matte MAT1

*This is not sponsored or paid. Some products were given for me to review. I’m not affiliated to any of the brands above.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger