Sally Hansen Miracle Gel + Freaking Amazing Top Coat!


I've been exposed to Sally Hansen nail products for the longest time and frankly, I personally do love them and they are by far my favourite home nail care brand. They are super easy to use and long lasting. 

Check out some of my previous reviews: French Manicure, Nail Growth Miracle Review, Nano Nano Nails, Pretty Nails

I had a favourite top coat and it was the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat. But recently, they've introduced this new Miracle Gel Top Coat that I've tried and totally fell in love with. They are one of those top coats that does everything it claims to do, which is 2x volume and shine! However, their Miracle Gel Colours did not meet my expectations, or at least the light pastel colours (the ones that I've tried) totally didn't get me going crazy. It was unfortunate because the whole idea of a Gel finish without LED/UV light is absolutely fantastic. 


Sally Hansen Miracle Gel full range colours and top coat
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel full range colours and top coat.

Sally hansen Limited Edition Colour Duo Pack
Limited Edition Colour Duo Pack - Only in Watsons @ RM52.90 

Sally Hansen Nail Polish
Nails

Sally Hansen introduced the new Miracle Gel, first ever part lacquer, part gel manicure system that delivers up to 14 days of lasting colour and shine in just 2 easy steps. Simply apply two coats of the Miracle Gel Colour Coat, followed by the Miracle Gel Top Coat, to achieve the most convenient manicure ever. 

The not-so-great colours...
So far, I own 4 of these colours: Pinky Promise, B Girl, Birthday Suit, and Malibu Peach. They are all pastel, light shades. The problem with these colour is that all of them requires at least 3-4 coats to get an even, opaque finish. I have to be pretty skillful to not get them layered on too thick before my top coat. Additionally, they finish off semi-matte, which is weird as they are suppose to gel-ish. It means that they are suppose to have a glossy finish. Also, they don't last very long on their own, you must, MUST, apply the Miracle Gel Top Coat for that beautiful, glossy and lasting finish. 

However, I can only speak for the light coloured ones. I'm not sure if the bold colours turn out the same. 

The amazing Top Coat!
On the other hand, the Miracle Gel Top Coat is amazing! They claim to deliver up to 14 days of lasting colour and shine (kinda works if you take good care of your nails) and creates a dramatically fuller-looking nails with high-gloss (true), mirror-shine (not true, I don't remember seeing my reflection) finish. Of course, you don't need to use LED/UV lamp to cure your nails, and it can be easily removed with regular acetone-based nail polish remover, without filling, chipping or scrapping them off. 

All their brushes are the typical amazing Sally Hansen wide and dense applicator. The best nail polish brushes in town! It is recommended to use Miracle Gel colour and top together to the full effect and apparently, you don't need a base coat for this. Say what... *running around like kid* 


Miracle Gel range are available at Watsons, Guardian, HK Sasa, Caring and Parkson at RM36.90 each. While the duo pack is only available at Watsons for RM52.90. 

*Not paid. Products are given. Opinions remain my own. xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger