Frank Salon Ep.6 : Fiery Red + Intro to OLAPLEX


It's been a while since I had a photoshoot. I was so not myself during this amazing opportunity shooting with a celebrity photographer Steven Goh for one of my favourite hair place, Frank Salon. From these few pictures itself, you can tell that the stylist is pretty amazing, well, he always does a fantastic job with my hair colour and cuts. If you are looking to commit to a salon nearby Bangsar South, you should totally try visiting Frank Salon.

Check out my past few experiences with them: My First Bleaching Experience, Treatment + Temp. Curls, Long Hours For Purple Hair, Grey Matters.



Frankie, my stylist, always believes in having a few tones when it comes to hair colouring because one tone makes everything looks... weird and one dimensional. Thus, this red also comes with a little rose gold reflects and if you follow me on Instagram (@Jqleejq), you'll know that it faded rather beautifully.

Along with colouring, they've introduced me to this great new thing call OLAPLEX and this one ingredient changes everything. This is a new salon service where you can now go blonder and lighter without worrying about damaging your hair too much. This product is a single ingredient chemistry, that's free of silicone or oils, that links broken bonds in the hair during and after chemical services, making them stronger than they were before!

They've tried it on my hair and I'm not even kidding, my hair felt amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get the Perfector no.3 Take Home product for home maintenance and continue to strengthen hair further, thus that's probably why the amazing feeling only lasted for a month. Though, overall, it still dramatically reduce breakage after colouring my hair. However, it's said to help make my hair colour last longer, that's not really the case for me. It could be I washed my hair within 24 hours after having this red hair due to the fact that I needed to remove the styling products on my hair before I go to bed.

It's only for professional use and it's rather new in the market thus very few salons in town is actually providing this service. Personally, I do highly recommend because it really helped with reducing the amount of hair fall or breakage after going colour crazy with my hair. It needed this without a doubt.

If you are wondering, these are the people behind my glorious hair throughout 2015!

For more information:
Steven Goh Photography - Facebook Page
Frank Salon - Facebook Page

Unit 1-7, Level 1, Nexus, Bangsar South,
7 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 KL, Malaysia.
Opening hours: Daily 10.30am - 8pm
03-22423109

*This is not paid. Hairdo was provided.
*Images by Steven Goh Photography
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger