Cosmetic Overview From Butterfly Beauty Box




Not everything in the box I've tried but here's a run down on these items:-

Dolly Wink Liquid Liner - So many beauty gurus talked about it. It's no stranger in the beauty line. It's pretty similar to my favourite Kiss Me liner that I absolutely adore. This is pretty easy to use and doesn't smudge much. It's also very black and rather long lasting. Not a bad product, is just not the best liquid liner I've used.

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm - I'm obsessed with this tint. Can't get enough of it, check out the a full review about this revolutionary lipbalm here.

Collection Cosmetic Hotlights Lipgloss - Pretty cool stuff. With mirror at one side of the packaging and light shines when you open up the gloss, totally gets me excited! This is extremely useful during the night, if you are always in dark events/places, you can reapply gloss in a whip. No Hassle. Other than that, the gloss itself is pretty regular. It's just a pretty cool thing to give as a gift.

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in 004 Berry Sexy - I've passed the season of purple for nails. I'm more into nudes, off-white colours and white now but I've tried the polish, it's not too bad. It last quite a decent amount of time with the usual painting process of double coating to get a nice opaque finish.

L'Occitane Arlesienne Velvet Hand Cream (Travel size) - This brand is known for their hand creams with gorgeous packaging. This embodies a feminine fusion of three flowers, revealing a vibrant fragrance of  bouquet of rose, sweet violet and saffron. Simply lovely. 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]