Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balm [Review]


I've tried other Baby Lips ranges before and I've never, truly, fully like them until this one came along in my mail! It's really a balm revolution.



I've brought this along for my Cruise trip last November and it was the only thing (other than sunblock) I bring out for city tours with me. Mainly because I'm rather pale by nature and to have a hint of tint on my lips always helps to make me look a little more alive on pictures.

I don't know what is it that made this so different from the rest (other than the "neon" tint), as in the formula feels different. It works so much better for my lips, one of those that provides a long lasting moisture to the lips.

The technology said to incorporates a botanical extract made from Centella Asiatica. It's small herbaceous plant that has been used as a medicinal herb for centuries. They are known to help lips look renewed with visibly less noticeable lines. To be honest, I don't see difference in this claim on my lips.

It also comes with Shea Butter to hydrate and moisturise lips, as well as Vitamin E for antioxidant. These I feel they are definitely working by keeping my lips moisturised for a very long time.

Bonus point! It smells absolutely delicious. Mine is supposed to be watermelon and I dislike watermelon but I don't know why, this one just works. To me, it's almost berry scented. Fruity but doesn't smell fake nor too sweet.


I personally love it and highly recommend this if you are looking for a tinted balm. The colour is quite pigmented for a balm, so be aware of that. It retails at RM14.90. 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]