JQ Got Her Hair Cut By A Japanese!







Okay, enough. That's too much of me for one day.

I can't help it, my freshly cut hair was just perfect. It was so soft, light and bouncy. I just couldn't stop posing in front of the camera. I love how my stylist cut an adorable face-shaping fringe for me, it was just long enough to look kawaii and short enough from affecting my vision. He also did beautiful soft curls as a finishing touch, I almost though I look Japanese with the overall look. Of course, my makeup helped too. 

Cutting my hair was just part of my trip to the Daisuke Salon De Coiffure, PJ. I was invited to specifically try the CO2 scalp treatment, it's basically carbonated or soda water used to wash and massage the scalp. It's great because CO2 is mildly acidic thus it's gentle to the skin while helps to remove excessive dirts and oils formed on your scalp. It also has a sterilisation and astringent function where it can help to prevent bacteria growth while keeping the scalp healthy. 


Daisuke Hair Salon Entrance

Daisuke Hair Salon interior

Vintage decor 1

Vintage decor 2

Hair Salon Private Room

Roasted green tea

Daisuke Salon De Coiffure is one of the most interesting hair salon that I've ever been to. Technically, I don't visit hair salons often cause I generally don't like people touching my hair due to my sensitive scalp. They are somewhat like a homey type salon where they have their dogs, comfortable chairs and vintage decors plastered all over the walls. They even prepared a private area or section for women who hates being stared at during the transformation process. We know how ugly we can look during a hair cut session. 

girl holding camera
My hair before...

hair consultation session
 My hair in front...
Oh, by the way, the guy in pink in Daisuke himself.

girl getting haircut
Moved to a private room with wet hair...

The private room comes with a sofa for those who accompanied you there to sit. Yup, as you can see, I'm lonely. 

Gas tank

So this scary looking gas tank is the CO2 tank. The CO2 is connected to the water hose where it will naturally becomes carbonated water. They place the shower head as close to your scalp as possible, allowing as much CO2 water to work its magic. Then, they will let your scalp rest before rinsing. 

If you don't already know, carbonated or soda water is now highly popular in Japan and Korea. It's known to enhance blood circulation and deep cleansing for the skin. Yes, it's not only being used for the scalp but also for the face. Even Get It Beauty (Korean Beauty Show) did a segment that talks about soda water as a face cleansing step. Soda water helps to remove chemical residue, sweat and sebum from the skin, scalp and hair that builds up over time. Think of it as a facial for your scalp, monthly sessions are recommended. 



girl getting hair wash

oil in water

If you're interested to see what it does, you may ask them to show you the awful site of your unhealthy hair. Trust me, my hair was freshly washed before my appointment and this is the result I get. These are some of the residue that was stuck on my scalp, it needed help and CO2 unclogged my scalp pores. I couldn't take it, I almost died when I saw how nasty my scalp was. 

After the CO2 treatment, they continued with an instant in-salon hair treatment (de-tangled repair system) just to make my hair extra soft and smooth. It de-tangles my hair without fuss and moisturises each strand of thick long hair, making it shinier than ever! 

Scalp Shampoo and conditioner

For home maintenance, Daisuke recommended me the Plarmia Balancing Scalp Soap (Shampoo) and the Scalp Pack (Conditioner). It's main ingredient is black soybean that's rich in Isoflavone and Anthocyanin. Most importantly, it comes with "Persimmon tannin" that enhances the cleansing power. Both the products helps to retain moisture in the scalp, great for those with oily scalp on top but dry at the bottom layer. The conditioner is also suitable to be used on the scalp, it will help to replenish moisture in the deeper layer of the scalp. 

Japanese girl

If you are interested to try their services, their details as below:

Daisuke Salon De Coiffure
C-25-01, Dataran 3 Two Square, No 2, Jalan 19/1, 46300 PJ.

Tel: 03-79600140

Business hours: Tue-Sat (10am-8pm), Sun (10am-6pm)

CO2 Scalp Treatment - RM28 (promo price) not including wash and blow. Normal price RM50.
Haircut by Daisuke - RM120
Haircut by Senior Stylist - RM50

For more info, visit their Facebook page.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

HanaBlurbs said…
I think I would need this CO2 treatment as well. very good price!
Shopaholic said…
I don't know if I should try a service when a pretty girl writes about them. XD

It's like... you'll look pretty regardless who cuts your hair. >________<
JolvLee said…
Like your hairstyle, you look great!!
JQLeeJQ said…
@syaza yeah It's quite cheap. Should at least try once to see if you like it or not.

@j_fish, lols you're a pretty girl yourself!

@jolie aww thanks! :D
LauraLeia said…
Fwah, so high-tech got the thingy to make water into soda water! XD
This hairstyle is really cute on you, and your makeup here is perfect! <3 I agree with j_fish, you look pretty regardless who cuts your hair/what hairstyle you choose. XD I'd love to try the special hair wash too; i bet the icky stuff will be quite scary though. =X
JQLeeJQ said…
@laura, IKR, I though they will just buy soda water in a bottle and splash it all over my hair. hahaha! Thanks for the compliments and please do go try the CO2 treatment!
Carrie Long said…
Gorgeous and cute!
any my little boy gave his cheeky grin when I showed him this <3 XD

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger