Have you got your Beautiful Surprises?

We all love surprises that are beautiful.



Hey girls! Yes, I'm finally back with a blogpost. I've been in hiatus for the month of February because there's just so much to do at work and it's CNY craze that really gets me away from my beloved blog and youtube. I really, really want to try to do more videos. So yes, more beauty videos coming from me really soon. 



I finally had time to do an unboxing of the Vanity Trove Malaysia beauty box. I love how they packaged it and it definitely smells good upon opening. I would give two thumbs up for the good quality products, some of them are made in England, France and Korea. The only thing I'm a little disappointed is that they do not have any full size product, I would love this box more if they had fit in at least one full size product. Also, I've heard that many other beauty bloggers was hoping for some cosmetics in the box, which I totally agree. It would be nice to have a couple of make-up to play with. Though, personally, I would love to receive more skincare products. :) 

So check them out, I'm sure they will improve with their next box at http://www.vanitytrove.com/my


xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Hilda Milda™ said…
Can't wait to receive mine soon! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger