The Natural Story | Lemon & Tangerine Shampoo [Review]

This is an organic shampoo, my first review of an organic shampoo. 
Product was given by Natural & Eco Republic for reviewing purpose. Not Paid.



I was invited to attend a small, tiny blogger gathering at the Natural & Eco Republic store in Jaya One. They are pretty sells organic or natural skincare/cosmetic/personal care products. They were actually rather generous with their goodies for us to try and review them. Thus, this review is really delayed because I only had the time to try this shampoo was when I only brought this up to Genting in the beginning of November. I want to ensure that I actually will just use this shampoo for the month of November and I kind of did it, just minus the days when I'm back down in Klang Valley, I will just use what ever shampoo left in my parent's house. 

It is really a huge bottle! 500ml is crazy loads of product, ever since I started using this shampoo, I tend to wash my hair everyday. One reason is that after washing, your hair might be clean but is certainly don't feel so. I believe that this product doesn't strips off your natural oil entirely even after double washing, thus in some ways, protecting your hair to avoid dehydrating the roots. I know some people don't like the unclean feeling, so do I but I stick with it and I guess I got used to it after a while. Plus I was also pairing this shampoo up with another organic conditioner which will be reviewed soon. 

I will admit that due to a cleaner hair, it helped with taming my congested forehead. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it being organic. Though, I can say that shampooing with this everyday doesn't make my hair super tangled not feeling hard to work with. My hair does feels healthy and looking kinda shiny. Also, note that natural products usually doesn't lather in foams and bubbles greatly, so expect the same for this, thus the less clean feeling after washing. 


Contain Essential Oil of South African Lemon
100% pure natural ingredients making your hair smoother and healthier. Suitable for all hair types.

Contain botanical extracts: Chamomile, Sage, Watercress, Burdock, Pine, Rosemary, Arnica, Lemon, Ivy, Calendula, White Nettle and Capucine.

Does not contain harmful chemicals and pollutant: SLES, SLS, CDE, Betaine, Petrochemical, Paraben, EDTA, artificial colouring, synthetic fragrance and preservative.



It's clear liquid. 

So if you think it's time for you to go a little greener in life and don't mind the less clean feeling after washing, give this a try. My hair did okay with this shampoo, I have no problems with this. :) I think this natural product is suitable for all hair types. 

For 500ml, it cost RM29.50 but the awesome part is that they do refill service to encourage reusing of the bottles. Just bring back the bottle to their store and they will refill 100ml for RM5. 

Natural & Eco Republic
No. 49, Lower Ground 2, Block D, Jaya One, 
No.72A, Jalan Universiti, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Charmaine Pua said…
LOL! I've used these kind of environmental friendly shampoo before and I tend to use a lot more cos it doesn't lather! Not so used to it :p
JQLeeJQ said…
Charmaine, So true!!!! But Im back to this shampoo already. lols
Irfan said…
nice blog..
interested in following each other/??
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger