Baskin Robbins Finale | Cause nothing else matters when you have BR

I'm so glad that I was able to attend Baskin Robbins Finale where we were suppose to vote for our favorite flavor and the awesome-st promotion that will be implemented by BR if that particular flavor won! I know I'm wearing the wrong shirt but because I have no idea who the rest of the bloggers were, thus I picked Hanis team in the beginning just to get myself a slot into this amazing event as they were giving out free flow Ice Cream of the 5 selected flavor in the running for the election. When I got there, I just realized I was in love with Paralines n Cream! Well, I was hoping for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough but Paralines was yummy-licious too! I could have enough of it, I think I had 4 cups of just Paralines n Cream while having 1 cup of Cookies & Cream and a cone of some coffee flavored ice-cream. Dear lord, I was so filled & stuffed with Baskin Goodness. I will never forget the day I had this much of good ice-cream!





Thanks Suresh for being my +1!
















Liang was the hilarious emcee for the day.


With Kinky Blue Fairy

My first time heard & met Proud Duck






Lovely Group Picture!

Thank you for the fantastic event Nuffnang and Baskin Robbins!
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Sabrina Tajudin said…
awesome blog! yum! look at all those ice creams!
Merryn said…
This was seriously fun. NN should organise more event like this so we bloggers can grow really fat and cuddly :D
FurFer said…
Yum~~~~ Got da bao? XD
JQLeeJQ said…
Thanks Sabrina! They are yum yum!

Merryn & Furfer, hahaha yeah these kinds of events is awesome and no ta pao :(

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger