Thai Village in Space Wok @ U8

So I was checking out this new Eco Mall call U8 and I have to say it is darn deep inside Shah Alam! It felt so deserted with ample of parking area. I think it could grow as it is near to Bukit Jelutong where all the rich people stays :D

I dropped by to try the food there. The cheapest (hoping it is the cheapest) place to eat would automatically suggest food court.


 Their humble menu, not much variety but bear in mind, it is in a food court :)


 Sweet Dessert of the Day. Kacang Merah.

I'm not a fan of red bean dessert but this taste sweet and is not bad. I wished it was sesame, then I will finish the whole bowl!

Pad Thai

This dish is famous but for thai village cooking seem to have a lot of black sauce fried with it. It is different from other pad thai, they mixed everything for you already so you don't need to mix the nuts and stuff when the dish is served.

Chicken Cashew Nut

Cause I love Cashew nuts :D Again, a lot of black sauce used but it tasted not bad. I would order this dish again. Though, if you can see, just be aware of oil floating around the sides of the dish. Oily but I still like it. :)

Tom Yum Ga (Chicken)

How can you try thai food without trying their tom yum? It is the dish that says everything about the store. It is not overly strong but concentrated enough to taste the shiok-ness. Though, for my personal taste I would want it to be more 'Kau' but for those can't take much of spicy-ness or sour-ness, this will be just right for you.

Thai Village, Space Wok @ Space U8, 
6, Persiaran Pasak Bumi,
Taman Bukit Jelutong,
Seksyen u8, 40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Comments

Isaac Tan said…
I also like my tomyam KAO KAO! hehe .. but the food seems pretty good here. Nice writeup JQ!
Charmaine Pua said…
Yummy hor! Love cashew nuts too!
Nikel Khor said…
wow and wow.. look tempting as usual!
JQLeeJQ said…
Issac, Thanks! Yeah man, I love my food to be TASTY!

Charmaine, Ok la the food there but is alright to fill stomach :D and woohoo nuts lover!

Nikel, hahaha, really? made you drool?
missyblurkit said…
i like the "no MSG" idea. even if it fails on the taste factor, i supposed most of us are forgiving when we see the "no msg" sign.
JQLeeJQ said…
missblurkit, lols! to make us think that, this is gooddddd... healthy!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger