Safe House review

A mixture of tense, thrill, unexpectedness and fear. Well, there is really no fear, it was just me scaring myself at times. I got to keep reminding myself that it wasn't a horror movie. I was sitting at the side, thus maybe the sound seemed a little louder than usual.

Gist of story
A young CIA agent is tasked with looking after a fugitive in a safe house. But when the safe house is attacked, he finds himself on the run with his charge.

My views
I wouldn't exactly say this movie was totally expected and I had everything all figure it out from the first half an hour of the show. Though, they have loads of the common pattern of the sudden action (ex: silences...then BAM, blow up) However, some parts was really unexpected, you wouldn't know that there is a twist treat for you. They have a lot of fighting scenes, people punching and killing each other which I like. It felt as if 70% of the show is all about betraying each other. Literally, is like you can trust nobody and everyone was bad. I only think the ending was weird, the traits is similar to the Mission Impossible where in order of the guy to protect his gf, he can't get close to her but only watch from afar.

Watch it if you like fights and thriller. Total worth your money for the good sound system.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger