Love is not a Fairytale


This poster was made by one of Isabelle's friend. Thank You!
I believe love is not the only thing that is not a fairytale.
Is LIFE a fairytale?
No, it never is and it will never be.
There is no such thing as a shortcut when it comes to life, You will always have to work hard for it. It doesn't matter whether is it about your status quote in your present surrounding, or even just trying to earn a living. It's all part of life and everything that you want to achieve in your life, you have to work hard for it. The way of getting what you want is a whole different story, it's either you work your way through or you lie your way up. Truth or lie, you still had put an effort into achieving you goals. Who you are right now, is what you have done in your past, it's what you have learned that make you the person today. There is no one else to blame but yourself. If you have just speak up than just witnessing what other people is doing to your life, things might have changed. You choose to be this way, you choose to remain this way. So don't go complaining or whining about your life. We should be living our life to the max, giving ourselves a chance to just explore the world rather than just sitting where you are doing the same old thing. have a little faith in changes, it might not be bad, it might turn out better than you have expected.
I need to breath,
I'm so tight that i couldn't let loose of myself,
I don't want to lose the things that i have right now.
I need a sharper knife,
To free myself from this string around me,
Giving me the chance to stretch and reach out.
I need to stand,
From this old rugged chair,
That I've been sitting for as long as i could remember.
I need a change,
From the life that i had,
To give me feel the passion once more.
I need a life,
That could turn my sparks to a fire,
And a fire into a burning flame.
I need........
something.
which i don't even have a clue
on what in the world i want?
Yours truly,
~jq~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]