Fine Dining!!

Thanks to Roy and Colin and their frens!! i got fine dining... roy was like super tak biasa... hahahaha...

my duck was hard!!

mocktail was nice today...

i ate choc muse again!! luv luv luv..... IT!

Cream puff is nice!!! only taylor's chef make wan only nice... i went into the pastry kitchen.. wahhaahaha

3 campus tour today... one after another.. tiring but fun!!

calling, data entry, email replying....

one of the enrolled students brother is CUTE!!!!
wahahahhaa.....

Andrew is going sibu tomolo, for a roadshow, He'll go crazy there.. saw his GF.. hahahah...

Thank God he cheered me up after having a pretty down morning.... i was emo about something... i just reallly miss something...i dunno why oso.... its just arghhhh... so annoying,,, it almost spoil my day.... i lost my focus just because of that.....

my first campus tour today was like horrible cause i was still caught up in my emo-ness, even though tried to pretend to smile, i know i was just lying to myself that its not alright, and worst that the family i bring around wasnt tat frenly, the auntie was touch everything when i brought them to one of the design studio where there are some student work there.. haihzzz..

anyway, it turn out to be alright also today.hehehe....

Comments

Reene said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger