Thursday...Eat, eAt & eaT!!

8am= still sleeping
9am= haha, not up yet..
9.45am= ok, i'm up..
15minutes bath and get ready for house to house visiting
wore red t-shirt and my fav. jeans
carry that pink china bag
i'm done!!
10.20am= reached Alison ong house ( no.60 somewhere in BAYU )
funny thing is that
i went in
her parents greeted me
and sat down
talk...
i feel like i'm alison's bf got interviewing by her parents!!
hahaha... ( no offence to alison )
your parents just concern who are you mixing with...
10.45am= aliso and i walked to fong hei's house..
11.00am= reach there, greet and went in, watch taiwan volleyball movie series...
nice show, guys are handsome, girls are pretty...
tried fong hei's hand made cookie...
and it was G00DDD.......
sat for quite a while cause addicted to the show..
but still hav to leave cause i got a lunch party to attend..
11.35am= flashed to my small, ordinary house..
yaDa YadA yAda.....
12.10pm= GOSH!!! i'm laTE!!
my sis with my future yellow car rushed me to swee vien's party ( it was last minute invitation )
12.25pm= Where is EVERYone??
Sv : u are the earliest...
mE : i thought i'm late
Sv : ya noe, Malysian timing...
slowly, ppl coming in... and the food.... and joanne's pet!! all girls and 3 guys.. ADRian being good to all girls except me, ZLwin as usual noisy, kelVIN which i just meet... hahaha....
played games... huei lin and su jean loss and did butt writing( the male are not to c)
and zlwin oso lost did something which is hilarious...
he wore a KFC plastic bag..and run to the neighbour to say GONG XI FA CHAI!!!
got video and picture but i'm not publishing it... not allowed... hahahaha...
after eating, i'm the 1st to CHIO...
Sv hitting me saying Y i go back so early...
No choice, i hav too, cause i'm going to my MOM's couSIN HOuse!!
and they are rich!! cannot say no to angpow!!
hahaha...
anyway....
i haven finish yet..
i still have to attend my dinner party yet..
which is in another rich frens house!!
i eat again, collect again, drink again, and gamble for my 1st time this year...
GOD IS WATCHING ME.... my 1st round and i lost.... after the 3rd round i scare d... i backed out.... hhahahaha, worst thing is... i lost to all my junior!!!!
at the end cause of age crisis, i went home eat early,
then my dad bring us out for supper...
i EAT again!!!
WHOLE DAY I'VE BEEN EATING
BREAKFAST= KUIH KUIH+FH'S COOKIES
LUNCH= PIZZA+KFC+VANILA COKE+JELLY
TEA= NYONYA KUIH+ COFFEA
DINNER= PIZZA+COKE+LASSANYA
SUPPER= ICE KACANG!!
AWESOME DAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger