Falling.....Raining.....to The Ground...

so malang today... well, before i tell u wat happen to me, lets move back a little...

1pm : Ring.....Yeah, schools over for the day, i love it man. As usual, ppl like Ashwini and Yeoh always cabut earlier wan, somemore last period is SS, lagi early they cabut. ok, although no physical training today but i still stay back cause i wan to finish up my add math and the book in school, and also i noe if i go back early, i'll be attracted to the TV and wont be able to do my Chem ttn work. One more thing is also cause i feel like eating the primary school's Famous FRIES!

1.50pm : ok, i finish add math but did Chem till half way, wanted to go on but cant cause bus comes at 2pm.. start packing lo. Then, walked to the primary alone, on the way was thinking bout tomorrow The V______E Day, was thinking how sweet it will be if i have a date. HAHA.. anyway, reach primary d, i buy the Famous FRIES. By the way, it was RAINING!! so guess wat, i have to run out to the JAMBATAN. I was gonna run d wan, suddenly, my right leg ter hit the metal thing that is covering the longkang!!! worst part is, I FELL on my left leg and the ground was rough and hard. no need to say, i injured my left leg. that wasnt bad enough, the rain din stop but it kept on pouring..... SAD...

Now my leg still hurt, wanna walk up and down the stairs oso take hours, i think nenek oso walk faster.. i'll show the pic next post......PAIN...

-niaangel-

blur blur, cannot really c....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger