My Hong Kong Multi-Destination Trip In A Nutshell!



I was invited by Hong Kong Tourism for a multi-destination media trip in May. It was my first time in Hong Kong and definitely first time moving to multiple places from Hong Kong. I guess it does show how easy it is to visit other places from Hong Kong should you ever plan to. 

Took me forever to edit and get these videos up but since I love being able to watch back my travel videos and places that I've seen, all that sleepless nights was worth it! 




Big thanks to Hong Kong tourism and Macao Tourism for their hospitality! <3 p="">

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger