I Tried Karen Murell Natural Lipstick! Swatches & First Impression \\ JQLeeJQ



Karen Murell lipsticks are made in Australia and they claim to use natural ingredients such as avocado oil, evening primrose oil, candelilla, carnauba wax, cinnamon and sweet orange. These lipsticks are known safe for pregnant women as they use fully natural and quality FDA approved safe ingredients including beeswax in the lip colours. All packaging is biodegradable and recyclable. Finally, they are cruelty free.


So much good stuff ain't it. I love that there are so many brands out there are coming out with natural products because there is a demand for it in this era. They have tons of wearable colours available in Guardian and smell strongly like cinnamon as it is one of the main ingredient in there.

I'm not the biggest fan of the smell but that aside, it's a moisturising classic type of lipstick. They have nice colours but somehow the ones I got have a little bit of a patchiness issue. It doesn't give a full opaque smooth colour on my lips, some times I get some bald spots. I don't know about the darker colours as I didn't had the chance to try all shades on my lips. Swatching on the back of my hands during the event was fine.

Other than that, the packing is pretty and balms is wonderful too if you enjoy cinnamon scent :) I believe it's only available in selected Guardian at the moment.

For more info, visit https://guardian.com.my/

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]