Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water Review!


Everybody, this is life changing! If you are in a love-hate relationship with micellar water like me, you need to try this. It's similar but makes so much of difference. Personally, I love how refreshing it is when I use micellar water but a lot of time, micellar water alone doesn't cut it as they are not great at removing waterproof makeup. 

So when I received this Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water, I knew it would be amazing or more like, I want it to be amazing. Thankfully, it is. However, it is not a one swipe thing. 

It's not hard to remove my waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks. Those are the two main makeup that I feel is extremely tough. I think the best part is that it's not oily if you shake it extremely well before squeezing them out of the bottle. In fact, the argan oil actually helps to also moisturise the skin. Thus, the micellar water actually refreshes and moisturise at the same time. Dry skin peeps definitely will enjoy this version way more than any old-school micellar water. 

I don't enjoy using their pink version but this, this is good. 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]