BeautyMaker Caviar Elastic Perfect Cushion + Perfect Hydrating Primer Review


When I first saw the image of this super weird elastic cushion foundation, my curious soul can't help myself to not try it. Besides that, I was also looking for a new primer and no surprise here, I went with a hydrating primer since my skin is so dry.


So here are the two products, one is the BeautyMaker Perfect Hydrating Primer and the other is the BeautyMaker Caviar Elastic Perfect Golden Cushion Foundation in SPF50+PA+++ in Ivory. As always, check out my video before for a better look into the products. 

Interested to try them? You may purchase them here: https://beautymaker-my.com/ (Use code BMXJQ for RM5 discount!) *valid for 2 weeks*




BeautyMaker Perfect Hydrating Primer, RM84 (Currently on Sale for RM53.25

I've always only thought primer as being super tacky and silicon-y but darn, this primer is not those thick kind. It describes the primer perfectly, it is a super hydrating primer. It's so good that it almost  felt like a moisturiser on my skin. I love it! Plus, it doesn't smell plastic-y like a regular silicone primer, it smells like super faint aqua/water. So nice to use. 


BeautyMaker Caviar Elastic Perfect Golden Cushion Foundation in SPF50+PA+++ in Ivory, RM133 (currently on sale RM93.10)

Let's get to the star of this post, the elastic foundation! The first thing I did was to try the pull and guys, it really does pull! It's so weird yet so cool. Similar to the primer, it doesn't smell like much other than a faint aqua/water scent. I also like that it's not in the regular cushion compact where the foundation is constantly being exposed everytime you use it. This requires you to pump out fresh products whenever you need it.

The puff is nothing super special but works well with this product. The foundation feels nice on the skin, lightweight and not sticky. It's more on the dewy side of foundation thus if you have oily skin type, this may not be for you. But dry skin type, yes, yes yes!

The foundation last pretty well but doesn't perform the best when you are sweating like mad. I rubbed off half of foundation when I was outdoors during a pretty warm night. Other than that, it generally works pretty nicely on me on most days. It's not a full coverage foundation, it's more towards light to medium coverage. The only downside is the shade range, like most Asian cosmetic brands, the foundation shade range usually only comes in 2 or 3 shades max. This only has Ivory and Beige.


Interested to try them? You may purchase them here: https://beautymaker-my.com/ (Use code BMXJQ for RM5 discount!) *valid till 31st January 2019*

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger