HONEST REVIEW: Dyson AirWrap Round Volumising Brush Attachment!




I think I found my perfect hair dryer.

I knew it. I knew I'm going to love this brush attachment. Although, this is nothing revolutionary as there are many brands out there with such hair dryer that comes with a round brush head. They have pretty good reviews too and I personally think that if you are only interested in such hair tool, you really don't need to get this Dyson AirWrap set. Instead get a round brush hair dryer alternative such as Revlon Salon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser, apparently it works just as well. 

Next Dyson AirWrap Attachment review will be the Soft Smoothing Brush. Stay Tuned! 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]